Item # 34528
Multi-Tiered Enzymatic Synthetic Lipid Remover
Synergistically designed to remove all blood, protein, fat, carbohydrates, starches and synthetic lipids and Simethicone from flexible and rigid scopes and biopsy forceps.
Endozime® SLR removes synthetic lipids, such as those found in fat free foods and prescription weight loss medication, as well as petroleum jellies, silicone and other oily substances used in hospitals. Endozime® SLR: The only multi-tiered enzymatic cleaner designed to molecularly displace synthetic lipids, allowing them to be rinsed off while dissolving blood, fat, carbohydrates and protein. Synthetic lipids form an oily substance that coats the insertion tubes and internal channels of a scope. This oil does not break down during cleaning but redeposits itself in different areas becoming impossible to remove. Used as preventative maintenance or as needed, Endozime® SLR stops synthetic lipid residues from accumulating on biopsy forceps as well as on the outer sheath and inner channels of scopes.
- Synergistic mixture of protease, amylase, lipase, carbohydrase and proprietary enzymes
- Designed to remove blood, protein, fat, carbohydrates, silicone, simethicone, and other synthetic lipids
- Instantly Active-Constantly Active
- Safe for all scopes (flexible, rigid), biopsy forceps and surgical instruments
- Can be used in all scope washers, washer decontaminators, ultrasonics & manual cleaning
- Neutral pH, non-abrasive, 100% Biodegradable
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber, corrugated tubing, glass or mirrors