Item # 34524
Multi-Tiered Enzymatic Detergent
Cleans, washes, and prepares semi-critical and critical medical devices enabling high level disinfectants to kill and remove Biofilm
ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is a unique neutral pH multi-tiered enzymatic detergent designed to target insoluble polysaccharides allowing for the complete elimination of all Bioburden and Biofilm on semi-critical and critical medical devices by high level disinfectants or liquid chemical sterilants. ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is the only enzymatic detergent on the market clinically tested to pass ISO 15883 Annex F*.
It accomplishes this difficult ISO standard by dissolving the extracellular polymeric layer encasing the bacteria in Biofilm and exposing them to high-level disinfectants or liquid chemical sterilants.Biofilm is formed by antimicrobial-resistant organisms that adhere to any surface. Biofilm build-up creates a slime layer which anchors itself to a surface and provides a protective barrier for microorganisms to grow under. Residual Biofilm left on an instrument or scope is impervious to high level disinfectants and can lead to infection of patients. ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is highly recommended for all scopes and cannulated instruments where Biofilm build-up can develop as a result of constant exposure to wet and dry phases during usage and reprocessing. Perfect for manual reprocessing, ENDOZIME® BIO-CLEAN is also extremely effective for use in all endoscope washers, washer disinfectors, and ultrasonics where Biofilm can build-up on washer walls.
- Solubilizes polysaccharides during the cleaning process allowing for high level disinfectants to kill and remove Biofilm.
- Proprietary blend of enzymes designed to remove all bio-burden - blood, carbohydrates, protein, polysaccharides, fats, oils, uric acid and other nitrogenous compounds
- Cleans the inanimate surfaces where Biofilm, germs, allergens or microorganisms can hide, thrive, and grow
- Advanced Proteolytic Action - Increased protein enzyme activity
- The Only enzymatic detergent designed to target and dissolve polysaccharides on semi-critical and critical medical devices
- Clinically tested to remove 99.9% of all Bioburden
- Helps eliminate odors from scopes, instruments and washers
- Biologically active additives speed the process of liquefaction and solubilization
- Safe for use on all surgical instruments and scopes/will not harm any metal, plastic, rubber or corrugated tubing
- Low-Sudsing, neutral pH, non-abrasive, free rinsing and 100% biodegradable