Item # 34571
Surgislip® is a concentrated instrument lubricant for use in washers.
Clinically tested to be thoroughly steam penetrable, steam sterilizable and ETO sterilizable.
Surgislip® is a non-sticky, non-toxic, silicone free and water soluble mineral oil lubricant that can withstand the high temperatures of autoclaving without becoming gummy. Forming a protective barrier on surgical instruments, Surgislip® prevents rusting, staining, and spotting while restoring articulation to sticky box-locks and joints. Used routinely as part of the Ruhof System, Surgislip® will greatly reduce repair and replacement costs.
PERMANENT PROTECTION FOR ALL SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS.
- Specifically designed for use in washers.
- High-grade mineral oil lubricant and rust inhibitor.
- Prevents rust, spots, stains, and corrosion, prolonging the life of the instrument.
- Prevents damage due to misuse of stiff or grinding instruments.
- Steam penetrable, steam sterilizable and ETO sterilizable.
- Non-oily, non-sticky, non-toxic and silicone free.
- Routine use will enhance the life and efficiency of instruments.
- Greatly reduces repair and replacement cost.