The Ruhof FAST FOAM™ system quickly and easily applies foaming PREPZYME® over instruments prior to manual cleaning.
PREPZYME® is a multi-tiered enzymatic foam which keeps surgical instruments and scopes moist prior to decontamination, preventing the adhesion of bio-burden. This automatic delivery system produces enough foam to cover an entire tray of instruments in seconds! Sterile processors can increase workflow while achieving high marks for instrument cleanliness.
- Quick and simple FAST FOAM™ coverage for instruments in the tray
- Special Instrument Channel Mode enables foam injection into instrument channel
- Features a durable, lightweight foam applicator wand and trigger which is ergonomically designed for operator comfort
- Eliminates manual pumping associated with trigger sprayers
- Can be wall mounted at an instrument pre-treatment station or securely attached to any IV stand making the FAST FOAM™ system completely mobile
- Digital controls manage foam production for the precise volume, concentration and foam texture (wet/dry) needed; once programmed there is no need to make adjustments
- Password protection prevents unauthorized users from tampering with settings
- Operates on 24 volts and can be powered by a wall outlet or lithium-ion battery
- Quiet, precise and reliable detergent metering
- Simple, easy application shortens manual cleaning effort
PREPZYME® Multi-tiered Enzymatic Precleaner
- Item No. 34559-27 - 1 Gallon
- Item No. 34559-35 - 10 Liters
- Item No. 34559-37 - 5 Gallons
Directions for Use
Caution: Personal protective equipment should be worn when operating FAST FOAM™
- Power up unit.
- Select foam type:
- "SCROLL" For Instrument Trays
- "ENTER" For Instrument Channels
- Point foam applicator toward sink or tray.
- Press "START".
- Slowly open foam applicator and apply foam to instrument surfaces.
NOTE: Unit will time out when not used for 60 seconds. Press "START" to activate
|Specification Description||Dimensions 11in(H) x 9.5in(W) x 7in(D)
28cm x 24cm x 18cm
|Case Rating||304 Stainless Steel|
|Dosing Pump Flow Rate||10-250 ml/min.|
|Power Supply/Voltage||Wall Mount Type
In: 100-240 Volts AC, 1.4-0.7A, 50-60 Hz
Out: 24 Volts DC 2.5A
|Chemical Compatibility-Dose Pump||Industry standard detergents|
|Unit Weight||14 lbs, 6.4 kg with foam wands|
|Foam Wand Length/Material||13 in (33 cm), ABS, PP, POM|
|Suction/Discharge Tube Length||8ft (243.84 cm) single lobe tube (suction)
(2) 8ft (243.84 cm) dual lobe tube (discharge)
|Approvals (Pending)||CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 610110-1-12
UL Std. No. 61010-1 (3rd Edition)
EN 61010-1:2010 (3rd Edition)