Endozime® SLR Sponge
Instrument & Scope Reprocessing
Endoscope Care Products Enzymatic Sponges
Item # 345OSP
Endozime SLR Sponges are custom made to contour the outside sheath of a scope to remove synthetic lipids and gross contaminants prior to enzymatic presoak.
Each sponge is saturated in Ruhof's Multi-Tiered-Endozime SLR which is synergistically designed to remove synthetic lipids, such as those found in prescription weight loss medication and fat-free foods, as well as silicone, petroleum jellies and other oily substances used in hospitals.
SCOPE CLEANING MADE EASY!
- Uniquely fitted for all scopes: flexible/rigid.
- Highly saturated with Endozime SLR.
- Removes gross contaminants and synthetic lipids.
- Begins cleaning on contact, preventing bioburden from drying on scope surface.
- Each sponge is individually packaged for one time use, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination.
- Eliminates biological odors on contact.
- Safe for use on all scopes (flexible/rigid) and instruments.
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber, corrugated tubing, glass or mirrors.
- Neutral pH, non-abrasive and free-rinsing.