AIR/WATER CLEANING ADAPTER
Instrument & Scope Reprocessing
Channel/Lumen Cleaning Endoscope Care Products Medical Devices
Item No. 345AWV
The device is intended, as part of the pre-cleaning process, to help clean the air/water channel of Olympus® GI endoscopes post procedure.
- Individually packaged
- Disposable, one-time use to prevent cross contamination
- Eliminates the need for manual cleaning and reprocessing reusable cleaning adapters
- Helps create consistent practices; Reduces the potential for errors
- For use with Olympus® GI Endoscopes (EXCLUDING Olympus® echo-endoscopes that utilize a balloon channel)
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- These devices are intended to be used with Olympus® GI Endoscopes **EXCLUDING Olympus® echoendoscopes that utilize a balloon channel**
- Do Not Use the Air/Water Cleaning Adapter during patient procedures. Continuous air flow could cause patient injury.
- Endoscopic cleaning procedures should only be performed by persons having adequate training with endoscope cleaning techniques.
- Do not attempt to reuse, reprocess, refurbish, re-manufacture or re-sterilize this device. This device is not intended to be reused, reprocessed, refurbished, re-manufactured, or re-sterilized. Performing such activities on this disposable medical device presents a safety risk to patients (i.e.. compromised device integrity, cross contamination, infection).