Item # 34561
Multi-Tiered Enzymatic Foam Spray with Applicator Tip
Extreme Foaming Action Prevents Bioburden From Adhering To The Surface Of All Surgical Instruments and Scopes.
Prepzyme XF provides a thick, long lasting foam that keeps soiled instruments moist and begins breaking down blood, fat, carbohydrates, starches and protein prior to decontamination. Prepzyme XF makes cleaning easier and helps speed up turn-around time by preventing bioburden from drying on to the surface of instruments. The Applicator Spray Tip is designed to reach into cannulas and lumens providing a deeper more thorough cleaning.
Prepzyme XF is a great alternative to water based solutions that cause rust after prolonged soaking of instruments. Perfect for use in Operating Rooms, Endoscopy Suites, Outpatient Surgery, Dental and other departments where instrument and scope cleaning is not immediately available. No more messy spills. Stops splashing during transportation. Instruments arrive ready for decontamination. Prepyzme XF is clinically tested to be free rinsing and 100% biodegradable.
- Longer Lasting Foam Allows For Better Penetration of Bioburden
- Thicker Foam Completely Covers Instruments
- Keeps Soiled Instruments Moist
- Eliminates Dried On Bio-Film
- No Messy Spills And Splashing
- Helps Reduce Cleaning Time
- Easy and Safe to Use
- Neutral pH
- Free Rinsing
- Will not harm any metals, plastics, rubber or corrugated tubing