Instrument & Scope Reprocessing
Channel/Lumen Cleaning Medical Devices
Item # 345IF
Independent Flushing System for Effective Channel/Lumen Pre-Cleaning & Flushing
Ruhof InstruFlush™ is an effective instrument and scope channel/lumen pre-cleaning and flushing device which increases the productivity of syringe flushing by 74.9%. The InstruFlush™ provides a pulse feature for hard-to-dislodge soils and works very well with low-foaming enzymatic chemistries, detergents and alcohols. The pump can be used with or without the Ruhof InstruStation™.
- Consistently meets ANSI/AAMI ST79: 2010 recommendations for cleaning, flushing and rinsing
- Offers components (measurements on reservoirs and in sink; sink thermometers) that facilitate compliance to cleaning solution and medical device manufacturers’ IFU
- Flushes water, cleaning solution, or alcohol
- Can be used with or without the Ruhof InstruStation™
- Can dispense up to 1.2 liters of cleaning solution in ONE MINUTE
- Has an Impact Cycle wherein pressure and suction attack soil from both ends
- Automatically flushes 500cc of fluid in 30 seconds while three speeds allow volume adjustments; assures flushing consistency
- Enables up to three pumps in use at one time for optimized capacity and productivity (Three pumps can flush all lumens in a complex or robotic tray all at once, in one minute)
- Integrated pressure relief protects scopes
- Includes accessories to adapt to existing stainless steel sinks, walls or counters
- Greatly reduces risk of repetitive motion injuries
- Frees up technician to perform other tasks
Directions for Use
- Follow all IFU from cleaning chemistry and medical device manufacturers.
- Fill reservoir with fluid (sterile water, cleaning solution or alcohol) to appropriate marked lines (250cc or other amount).
- Attach cannula/lumens to pump hose connector and place second hose into the reservoir.
- Push power button. Pump will automatically flush with no hands-on assistance until reservoir is empty (approximately 30 seconds).