ScopeValet™ Disposable Biopsy Valves
Item # 345BVO - Olympus & Fujinon
Item # 345BVP - Pentax
ScopeValet™ Disposable Biopsy Valves are non-sterile and used to cover the openings to the biopsy/suction channel inlets of Olympus®, Fujinon® or Pentax® gastrointestinal endoscopes.
The biopsy valves provide access for endoscopic device passage and exchange, help to maintain insufflation, and minimize the leakage of bioburden from the biopsy port throughout the gastrointestinal endoscopic procedure. The disposable biopsy valves are designed for one time use which eliminates the need for manual cleaning and reprocessing. Most important the product reduces cross contamination helping to prevent potential patient/staff safety risks.
- Minimal “spitting” or leakage for general GI procedures
- Maintains scope pressure while passing devices
- Helps reduce cross-contamination
- Eliminates the need for reprocessing dirty valves
- Color-coded and designed to work with the major endoscopes in the market:
RED to fit Olympus® &Fujinon® scopes; WHITE to fit Pentax® scopes.
- Latex free
- Disposable, one time use