Item # 34549
Triple Enzymatic Detergent
Specifically Designed for Orthopedic Surgical Instruments
A unique and powerful formulation of fat and protein digesting enzymes and buffers developed to clean surgical instruments, particularly orthopedic instruments, within 2 minutes.
ORTHOZIME® was created specifically for “hard-to-clean” orthopedic instruments. ORTHOZIME® begins dissolving and digesting fat, blood, mucous and other organic contaminants on contact. Two minute immersion of bone instruments such as gouges, rongeurs, reamers (flexible intramedullary and acetabular), drill bits, saw blades, etc. into ORTHOZIME® virtually eliminates the time-consuming chore of hand cleaning these instruments to remove fat and organic debris. ORTHOZIME® is safe and efficacious for delicate orthopedic instruments. ORTHOZIME® eliminates biological odors as it cleans. ORTHOZIME® is 100% biodegradable and free rinsing. Works in all water temperatures.
- Designed for cleaning Orthopaedic and Arthroscopic surgical instruments
- Triple enzyme cleaner - protease, lipase, and amylase
- Safe for all instruments and scopes (flexible and rigid; extends usable lifetime)
- Neutral pH, non-abrasive, free-rinsing, and 100% biodegradable
- Easy and safe to use
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber, or corrugated tubing
Directions for Use
- Add ONE ounce of Orthozime® to one gallon of warm water.
- Submerge instruments to be cleaned as soon as possible after use.
- Soak for 2 minutes to remove fat, protein and all organic material.
- Rinse thoroughly in tap, distilled or sterile water.
Automatic Cleaning Devices
Following manufacturer’s recommendations Orthozime® can be:
- Poured directly into detergent reservoir full strength or,
- Diluted ONE ounce per gallon of water.
Discard used solution.
Cautions: Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Do not swallow. Keep away from children.