Item # 34528
Synergistically designed to remove all blood, protein, fat, carbohydrates, starches and synthetic lipids from flexible and rigid scopes and biopsy forceps.
Endozime SLR: The only enzymatic cleaner specifically designed to molecularly displace synthetic lipids, allowing them to be rinsed off while dissolving blood, fat, starches, carbohydrates and protein at the same time. Synthetic lipids are now being used as a substitute in fat-free foods & in weight loss medication.
When ingested by an endoscopy patient prior to a procedure, these lipids form an orange oily substance that coats the insertion tube and internal channels of a scope. This oil does not break down during cleaning but redeposits itself, becoming impossible to remove. Endozime SLR, used as preventative maintenance or as needed, stops synthetic lipid residues from accumulating on the outer sheath and inner channels of a scope and on biopsy forceps. Clinically tested to be free rinsing and 100% biodegradable.
- Synergistic mixture of protease, amylase, lipase, carbohydrase and proprietary enzymes
- Removes all bio-burden, including synthetic lipids
- Instantly Active-Constantly Active
- Safe for all scopes (flexible, rigid), biopsy forceps and surgical instruments
- Can be used in all scope washers, washer decontaminators, ultrasonics & manual cleaning
- Neutral pH, non-abrasive, 100% Biodegradable
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber, corrugated tubing, glass or mirrors