Safely Stores and Transports Soiled Instruments
Durable snap down lid stops splashing and messy spills.
Multi-purpose, reusable high quality Instru-Bin is perfect for use in all hospitals, surgery centers, clinics and doctors' offices. With its durable snap-down lid and transparent walls (allowing for visualization of contents), Instru-Bin is ideal for soaking and safely transporting scopes and instruments without any splashing or messy spills. Instru-Bin is lightweight yet sturdy with integrated handles for easy lifting and carrying. A must for all departments that store and transport soiled instruments to decontam. Mesh basket included.
- High Quality Design.
- Durable snap-down buckles to secure lid.
- Thickest plastic wall design in the industry.
- Transparent, allowing for visualization of contents.
- Multiple uses.
- Integrated handles.
- Can be used in all Ultrasonics.
- The perfect companion to all Ruhof enzymatic cleaners, lubricants and rust remover
- 21.75” L x 15.75” D x 7.875” H Volume: 8.25 gallons (33 quarts)
Large Mesh Basket
- 18" L x 12" D x 6" H
Small Mesh Basket
- 12" L x 9 3/4" D x 6" H