Item # 345SVECO
The Only ECO-FRIENDLY Bedside Care Kit that Removes Synthetic Lipids from Scope Surfaces and Internal Channels
Featuring a Biodegradable tray and lid the ScopeValet™ ECO-Bedside Kit is designed for convenient bedside use to remove all contaminants from the outside sheath and inside channel of scopes. The kit contains a bagged ECO-Bedside Kit sponge - to remove soils from the insertion tube - and 1 oz. of Endozime® SLR enzymatic solution with Bioclean technology to which water is added for suctioning through the channels.
Endozime® SLR is the only enzymatic detergent enhanced with Bio-Clean technology which will remove contaminants, synthetic lipids and helps prepare the surface for removal of biofilm by High Level Disinfection. The ECO-Bedside Kit Sponge is custom made to contour the outside sheath of Endoscopes.
Ruhof Eco-Bedside kit tray and lid are certified "OK Compost", "OK Biobased" and 100% Biodegradable.
Each kit contains:
- ScopeValet™ Bedside Sponge with Bio-Clean Technology
- Endozime® SLR Enzymatic Detergent
- Biodegradable Tray and Lid
- Begins cleaning on contact, preventing soil from drying on scope surfaces.
- Wide mouth tray design and securely fitting lid prevent spillage of enzymatic solution during preparation and suctioning.
- Uniquely fitted for all scopes: flexible/rigid.
- Safe on all scopes.
- Neutral pH, non-abrasive, 100% biodegradable, and free-rinsing.
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber, corrugated tubing, glass or mirrors.
- Each kit is individually packaged for one time use, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination.
- Container and lids will stack for easy storage solutions.