Item # 345CC
Clean Check Complete™ Monitor for Automated Enzymatic Cleaning Process (AEC) monitors the cleaning efficacy of medical washer-disinfectors or ultrasonic cleaners using enzymatic detergents. The test incorporates a dyed protein that is bound in the indicator pad. During the wash cycle the color of the indicator pad will change in response to detergent concentration, enzyme activity and exposure time as well as the wash cycle temperature and mechanical action. Routine monitoring and verification of cleaning processes plays a pivotal role in continually assuring the highest possible quality standards for automated decontamination of medical devices. Clean Check Complete™ monitors all variables of the cleaning process, does not react to common wash cycle additives, is easy to interpret, and produces stable results with a test strip that can be kept as a record.
- Monitors the cleaning efficacy of automated medical cleaning equipment including both washer-disinfectors and ultrasonic cleaners using enzymatic cleaners.
- Monitors all variables of the cleaning process including detergent concentration and enzyme activity, wash cycle temperature and mechanical action.
- Economically priced, supporting daily testing of automated medical cleaning equipment.
- Built in color reference for easy interpretation.
- Does not react to common wash cycle additives such as lubricants or rinse aids.
- Test strip can be retained as a record.
Available in Multiple Package Configurations