Premixslip® AW Clear
Item # 34555
Instrument Lubricant and Rust Inhibitor for Use in All Washers
Prohibits Rusting, Staining and Spotting on All Stainless Steel Instruments While Adding a Protective Coating to Prevent Corrosion
Premixslip® AW Clear is a non-oiled based surgical instrument lubricant designed for use in automatic washers. Premixslip® AW Clear forms a protective barrier that prevents rust, stains and spotting while restoring articulation to sticky box-locks and joints greatly reducing repair and replacement costs. Routine use of Premixslip® AW Clear assures smooth action of multifaceted items such as rongeurs, retractors, laparoscopic instruments and stapling devices.
Premixslip® AW Clear’s water soluble formulation is silicone free, mineral oil free, non-sticky, non-toxic, and can withstand the high temperatures of autoclaving without becoming gummy.
- Perfect for use in all washers
- Prevents rust, spots, stains and corrosion thus prolonging the life of the instrument.
- Prevents damage due to misuse of stiff or grinding instruments reducing repair and replacement costs.
- Steam penetrable, steam sterilizable and ETO sterilizable.
- Non-oily, non-sticky and non-toxic; Free of silicone and mineral oil.
Directions for Use
Automatic Cleaning Devices:
- Calibrate the washer dilution at 5/8 ounce per one (1) gallon (5ml/liter) of water.
For Immersion Applications:
- Dip previously cleaned instruments into Premixslip® AW Clear solution.
- Remove instruments and let drain about 30 seconds.
- For exceptionally stiff instruments:
- Place single opened instrument in solution for 5 minutes.
- Actively open and shut clamp or scissors in solution for 30 seconds.
- Proceed as directed.
- Drained instruments are ready for preparation and terminal sterilization. Do not rinse, wipe or dry.
- Always cover Premixslip® AW Clear solution when not in use.
Cautions: Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Do not swallow. Keep away from children.