Endozime® SLR Bedside Kit
Item # 345EPO / 345EPO500
The Only Endoscopy Bedside Care Kit That Removes Synthetic Lipids From Scope Surface And Internal Channels
Phase One of Scope Cleaning!
Endozime SLR Phase One is designed for convenient bedside use to remove all contaminants from the outside sheath and inside channel of scopes. The kit contains an Endozime SLR sponge to remove soil from the insertion tube and Endozime SLR enzymatic solution for suctioning through the channels. Phase One provides optimal cleaning, preventing dried on soil, before the scope is transported for reprocessing.ENDOZIME SLR is the only enzymatic detergent designed to molecularly displace synthetic lipids, allowing them to be rinsed off while dissolving blood, fat, carbohydrates, starches and protein. ENDOZIME SLR SPONGES are custom made to contour the outside sheath of a scope.
- Endozime® Bio-Clean is the only enzymatic detergent on the market clinically tested to pass ISO 15883 Annex F*.
- The only foam spray on the market with Bio-Clean Technology™
- Begins cleaning on contact, preventing soil from drying on scope surfaces
- Removes gross contaminants, including synthetic lipids
- Endozime SLR solution is a synergistic mixture of protease, amylase, lipase, carbohydrase and proprietary enzymes
- Uniquely fitted for all scopes: flexible/rigid
- Safe on all scopes
- Neutral pH, non-abrasive, 100% Biodegradable
- Will not harm any metals, plastic, rubber, corrugated tubing, glass or mirrors
- Each kit is individually packaged for one time use, eliminating the risk of cross-contamination