Instrument & Scope Reprocessing
A new way forward in manual processing: SAFE, PORTABLE, COMFORTABLE, & PRODUCTIVE
The Ruhof InstruStation™ is a mobile sink insert flushing system which fits snugly inside an existing deep utility sink or on a countertop. The unique pre-cleaning system helps shorten cleaning time by streamlining repetitive movements and minimizing water and chemical consumption. This modular station can also be easily removed to allow technicians to use the original deep sink basin.
The Ruhof InstruStation™ insert facilitates the cleaning of instruments while also providing intuitive tools for a variety of processing needs. Its shallow capacity greatly reduces the amount of bending at the sink during detailed, labor-intensive procedures such as disassembly, soaking and/or flushing lumens. In addition, the reduced capacity of the sink fills faster and drains more quickly. The station’s open configuration features upstanding end walls, sidewalls and bottom that enable easy transport, disassembly, soaking, scrubbing, flushing and/or repair of devices. Offered in two packages and sizes, the Ruhof InstruStation™ insert design allows any SPD sink to be ergonomically customized, which can immediately begin to help improve technician efficiency and safety. Each station can used in a cart or as a freestanding unit on an adjacent countertop.
- Dimensions accommodate a 12” x 21” mesh instrument tray
- Adaptable and ergonomically designed insert helps reduce body fatigue associated with deep sink basins
- Optional built-in flushing pump increases productivity of syringe flushing by 74.9%. Also provides a pulse feature for hard-to-dislodge soils and is effective with low-foaming enzymatic chemistries, detergents and alcohols.
- Chemical reservoir facilitates precise manual measuring of instrument cleaning chemistries.
- Cleaning tool caddy system helps assure appropriate draining and drying of scrub brushes and device cleaning tools
- Easily removable for large items that need a deep sink basin or for independent, adjacent soaking of instruments.
- Easy-to-read thermometer band indicates the ideal temperature range for enzymatic detergents
- Integrated watermarks on inner basin help achieve proper chemical-to-water dilution ratio.
- InstruStation™ fills and drains quickly and has an overflow prevention feature
- Specially designed device catch drain system retains small device parts (screws, knife blades, etc.)
- Item No. 345ISL - Standard - 26”H x 16”W x 6.5”D
(66 cm x 40.6 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Item No. 345ISM - Mini - 16”H x 16”W x 6.4”D
(40.6 cm x 40.6 cm x 16.3 cm)
- Item No. 345IF - InstruFlush™ Pump