Item # 34559
The Only Multi-Tiered Enzymatic Foam Spray
Prevents Adhesion Of Bio-Burden To Surface Of All Surgical Instruments and Scopes.
Prepzyme® is a safe and ideal method for keeping soiled instruments, scopes and biopsy forceps moist, preventing bio-burden from adhering to the surface prior to decontamination. The specially designed non-aerosol foaming spray covers the instrument and begins breaking down blood, fat, protein and carbohydrates before they arrive in the central service/decontamination room.
Perfect for use in Operating Rooms, Endoscopy Suites, Outpatient Surgery, Dental and other departments before instruments are transported to decontamination. No more messy spills. Stops splashing during transportation. Eliminates dried on bio-burden. Helps reduce cleaning time. Instruments are ready for decontamination. Prepzyme® is clinically tested to be free rinsing and 100% biodegradable.
- Instantly active - Constantly active
- Begins breaking down blood, fat, protein and carbohydrase
- No more messy spills or splashing
- Prevents dried on bio-burden
- Easy and safe to use
- Safe for all instruments and scopes - Extends usable lifetime
- Neutral pH (non-abrasive)
- 100% Biodegradable
- Free rinsing
- Will not harm any metals, plastics, rubber or corrugated tubing
Directions for Use
- Spray directly on soiled instruments and scopes immediately after use.
- Allow foam to stay on instruments and scopes until ready for cleaning.
Apply more Prepzyme® as needed to keep moist.
- Rinse instruments thoroughly before cleaning.
Discard used solution.
Cautions: Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Do not swallow. Keep away from children.